- What is your current role? Psychotherapist and dietitian
- What is your background? Specialist in eating disorders and trauma
- How would you describe yourself? I am a person always willing and open to learn new things. I love being a therapist and dietitian and like the mix of having multiple things to focus on each day. I don’t like routine and love being creative!
- What is your favourite thing about your career? Helping people to recover from the difficult times in their lives
- How did you get involved with eating disorder recovery? I had my own healing from an eating disorder and want to give back to that community by helping others to reach recovery.
- What is your proudest accomplishment (personal or occupational)? Starting and running my own private practice and personally meeting the love of my life! I’m looking forward to getting married to him in 2023!
- What is something people do not know about you? I was big into the emo music scene back in the early 2000’s.
If you could give one piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be? Have more fun in your life and be more spontaneous. Enjoy having less responsibility-there doesn’t need to be a rush to grow up.